Saturday 2 August 2014

Gem and Jo's July Favourites

So it's August. Can you believe it, cause we can't. July went by so fast and before we knew it we had a whole lot of new products to show you guys. Here are our July favourites.
Gem's Favourites:
 
Pandora Breast Cancer Awareness Necklace. 
This necklace is so adorable, has a lovely weight to it and a nice length chain, so hangs really nicely whether you wear it with a dress or a shirt. Plus proceeds go to Breast Cancer research which means you're giving to a charity and have a gorgeous necklace too. 
This necklace has unfortunately been discontinued but maybe you're local stores have some left! 
check out Pandora Here

Pearl Drops Beauty Sleep Serum 
This stuff seems to work a miracle! It's for use after you brush your teeth at night and you simply brush it off in the morning. Now my teeth weren't exactly yellow but they just needed a little brightening and this has definitely worked, a confidence boost that was direly needed. 
It can be bought in Boots for €4.49 Here

Dove Go Fresh Deodorant
This stuff smells so good!!! I mean it's pomegranate, so how couldn't you smell good! As an anti-perspirant it works brilliantly and it makes you smell good all day long! There's also a body wash available in the same scent! Heaven! 
Buy it from Tesco Here 

Wet n Wild H2O Proof liquid eyeliner
I have been wearing this eyeliner all month and it is serious stuff. I does not budge all day long and is definitely waterproof (I tested it in the shower just for you guys, Wet n Wild: 1, Gemma: 0). The applicator has a really nice feel to it and is really easy to use, which is always a bonus!
I use Ultra Black, E881
Buy it Here

Tommy Hilfiger Denim Jacket. 
I live in this jacket. My mam convinced me to buy it a couple of years ago when it was on sale and true to her word, I never take it off. I think it looks good with practically everything I own and when it gets a little chilly I stick a hoodie underneath and boom, it looks just a good. 
Check out Hilfiger's site Here

Jo's favourites:

Gillette Venus Breeze razor heads.
I have been loving these razor heads over the past month. They have a shave gel bar built in which means that you don't need to use shaving foam along with them. And as opposed to some other razor heads that claim to give an easier shave, these actually work. Great for travel and these will fit any gillette razor. 
Check out their website here
Buy them here 

No7 Stay perfect lipstick in the colour sweet lips.
This lipstick is a great purple(y) pink colour and is great if you want a little more colour on your lips but don't want to go all out. This lipstick is matte too, which I love, and stays on your lips for ages. I got mine from boots and they almost always have a coupon for money off No7 beauty products so you should definitely check it out.   
You can Find it here

Pantene Pro V 2 min Deep smoothening Masque for normal to thick hair.
This masque is great for those of us who have frizzy hair. I have used this masque all month and I can really feel a difference on the days that I use it. I use this in the shower by first shampooing my hair, then applying this product before putting my hair in a bun. I then wash my face etc and then rinse it out. It really does work. 
Check out their website here

Sleek cosmetics eyeshadow pallet in the colour sunset
I love sleek eyeshadow pallets and this one is no exception. With this pallet you can create really gorgeous looks, especially beautiful bronzed looks which I have been loving this past month. The shadows have incredible pigmentation and at €9.99 a pallet it is an absolute steal.
Get it on the sleek website

Style Pen Nail polish remover pads with the scent of lemon.
These Nail polish remover pads are great for travel. They have 32 pads in the pack and take off your polish with ease. They also smell like lemon which is awesome. They come in a few different scents as well so if lemon isn't your thing that's okay. 
Find them here at bluescandal.com 


So there you have it, the round up of the products we have been loving this past month. Don't forget to let us know what products you have been loving in the comments below ( we love to hear from you). Oh and don't forget to subscribe to both the blog and our youtube channel. 
Until next time, 
XO Gem and Jo 

2 comments:

  1. The no7 lipstick looks so nice. What other colours would you recommend? Might go and pick a few up!

    Kal x
    Cluttered Closet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! We love it in Sultry and Coral Rose!
      No7 have buy one get the other half price and they have money off vouchers at the moment so now is a great time!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...