Monday 1 December 2014

Gem and Jo's Christmas Wishlist


Ahh! Can you smell it? Can you smell the Christmas in the air? Well take a big whiff cause we're about to barf a whole load of Christmas on you! Prepare yourselves, these are our excessively Christmassy wishlists filled with, not what we would like from dear ole St. Nicholas, but the things we would like that would make our Christmas even more Christmassy. (Is there enough Christmas in that?). So throw on that Christmas jumper, string up those fairy lights and pour yourself a big mug of hot chocolate because we are about to jump right on in to it.

Gem's Wishlist:

                                
Dunnes Stores: Dancing Christmas tree: €20.00 
He's cute, he sings and he dances, how much more would you want? 
Buy it Here

  
Littlewoods.ie: Outdoor Blow Up Santa: €40.00
Buy it Here
I have no regrets. 
Littlewoods.ie: Reindeer cushion €16.00
Also available in a pudding or a Santa! So cute! 
Buy it Here

theorganicpepper.ca
Christmas Dinner. 
Yes I did just put dinner in my wishlist!

happydietarian.wordpress.com
Hot Chocolate. 
I can feel you judging me from here and I do not care! I love hot chocolate and nothing makes me feel Christmassy like a cup of creamy, frothy, deliciousness. 

Jo's Wishlist: 

F&F Reindeer Print Flannel Lounge Pants - €10.00
These look warm and cosy and fill my reindeer obsession.  I need all the reindeer things!
Buy them here
F&F Fair Isle Reindeer Print Lounge Shorts - €6.00
Buy them Here

Asos limited Edition Tinsel bow Headband - €11.43
I have been known to rock the Christmas headbands in the past and why should Christmas trees be the only ones allowed to wear tinsel 
Buy it here Here



Lindt Milk Hot Chocolate Flakes -$15.00
Who could actually resist this stuff! It just looks amazing!
Find it here


Elegant touch Christmas Jumper False nails
Christmas Jumpers for your nails? Yes please! 
Buy them here



Bonus Round! 
Marnie The Dog dressed as Santa Claus. 

What would make your December more Christmasy?
Until next time, 


*the above photos are stock photos from their respective websites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...