Sunday 19 October 2014

Gem and Jo's Face of the Day

We are make up addicts and like to change up what we use all the time. We decided to show you guys what we wore on our faces today for a casual college look.

Gem's Makeup:


So for my casual mid-week look, I started off with my all time favourite foundation, Estée Lauder's Double Wear in the shade Shell (CO1) and I powdered using Makeup Rumours Pressed Powder in Nude. (This stuff is great and is only £1!!! Check it out Here). 
For my cheeks I used Front Cover's blush and applied it on the apples of my cheeks for a little healthy glow! 

For my eyes I used E.L.F. Cosmetics Eye Enhancing palette. I used 1 as an all over base colour. I used 2 in the crease of my eye and blended it out. I applied 3 on my lid and used 4 to highlight the inner corner of my eye as well as under the centre of my eye to make me seem more awake! (College is a killer) 
Wet n Wild's H2O Eyeliner in jet black and Estée Lauder's Sumptuous Extreme Volumizing mascara finished off my eyes and a swipe of Estée Lauder's Pure Color Lip Gloss in Praline Paradise finished off my laid back, natural look. 

Jo's Makeup: 

For today's look I started off with Rimmel London's lasting finish 25 hour foundation. I then powdered with  Makeup Rumours Pressed Powder in Satin (pressed powder is a must for me!). For blush I used Sleek's Blush by 3 in sugar, using number 5 from the palette, for a bit of colour and then used Benefit's high beam on the tops of my cheek bones for a highlight. 

For my eyes I used Catrice's eye shadow in the colour Bring Me Frosted Cake (Catrice have really cute names!) for an all over base and under brow highlight. Next I used Topshop's eye shadow in Harlow sunset, using number 1 on the center of my lids. I then used MUA bronze eye shadow (number 3) in my crease, and finally used the purple Topshop eye shadow (number 4) in the outer corner to add some dimension to my eyes. I finished off this eye look with a flick of Wet n Wild's Mega liner. I rounded off the look with  B. cosmetics sheer conditioning lipstick in Raspberry Jam. 

Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out our instagram, the link is at the top of this page. If you'd like any reviews of these products be sure to let us know in the comments. 
Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...