Tuesday 28 October 2014

Gem and Jo's Face of the Day

Good afternoon all you fabulous people! Today we had a lovely little get together with some of our close friends, just to catch up and what not, and this is what we wore on those things we call our faces.

Gemma's Makeup 
Today, instead of going for either a natural or night-time look, I decided to combine both and pair a neutral eye with a bold lip which also matched my nails! (Yay for matchy- matchy!) As per usual I started with Estée Lauder's Double Wear foundation in Shell (CO1) and powdered with Makeup Rumours pressed powder in Nude. (£1 you guys, £1!!) I yet again used Front Cover's blush for a healthy glow. 

On to the eyes! I used Makeup Rumour's Dazzle Palette, I applied 1 over my whole eyelid and browbone and used 2 in the crease of my eye with 3 adding a coppery look to my eyelid. Then I used 4 to highlight the inner corner and just under my eye to create an awake look! Wet n Wild's H20 Liquid eyeliner and Estée Lauder's Sumptuous Extreme mascara finished off my look. 
Jo's Makeup 

So today I decided to go for a put together neutral look. I started with Seventeen Miracle matte foundation and powdered with NYC Matte Powder Foundation (it was just one of those days guys!). I then highlighted with Benefit's High beam (it's like instant sunlight.).

On to the eyes! After priming my eyes I then used Stilla's Natural Beauty palette (check out our review  of it here). I started with vanilla (1) as an all over eye base. Next I used toffee (2) on the lid and ran rosey (3) through the crease. I then used caramel (4) in the outer third of my lid and used merlot (5) to deepen the outer corner. I finished off the eye look with a sweep of Wet n Wild's Mega liner in black and used lashings (see what I did there) of Maybelline's the Rocket mascara. I finished off my entire look with a rosey nude lipstick from makeuprumours (see our makeup rumours review here). 

So there you have it, our looks of the day.
What's your go to neutral eye shadow palette is? Let us know in the comments. 
As always, thanks for reading. 
Until next time, 

post signature
Click this ribbon to see
why we've gone pink! > 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...